园 新留园 海外华人的新闻与社区
论坛 旅游风向 虽然不知道艺术家在哪儿,但正享受着早餐和墙上的画作。

虽然不知道艺术家在哪儿,但正享受着早餐和墙上的画作。

现煮咖啡的香气在洒满阳光的厨房里弥漫,与烤牛角面包那温暖、浓郁的黄油香气交织在一起。我不知道那位艺术家去了哪里——他们的房间里一片静谧,大门也虚掩着,透进丝丝清凉的晨风。然而,这种独自一人的时刻却并不让人感到孤单。
我坐在木桌旁,慢条斯理地在糕点上涂抹着橘子果酱,目光完全被眼前的景象吸引住了。餐厅的墙上挂着艺术家最新的画作,画面色彩鲜活,仿佛依然跃动着创作时的勃勃生机。那粗犷有力的笔触勾勒出一幅既混沌又绝美的风景,随着晨光流转,画面似乎也在不断变幻着神采。
这间由工作室改造成的居所显得格外宁静,耳畔唯有窗外遥远的鸟鸣声,以及我手中餐具发出的轻微碰撞声。我再次轻啜一口咖啡,心中满是惬意与满足。那位画家或许已步入清晨的薄雾中去追寻灵感,却将灵魂留在了这面墙上。而此刻,能伴着这幅杰作享受宁静的早餐,对我而言,便是开启新一天最美好的方式。

The aroma of freshly brewed coffee drifted through the sunlit kitchen, mixing with the warm, buttery scent of toasted croissants. I had no idea where the artist was—their room was silent, and the front door had been left slightly ajar, letting in a cool morning breeze. Yet, their absence didn't feel lonely.
Sitting at the wooden table, I slowly spread marmalade over my pastry, completely captivated by the view ahead. Right there on the dining wall hung the artist's latest canvas, vibrant and still seemingly alive with the energy of its creation. The brushstrokes were thick and bold, capturing a chaotic yet beautiful landscape that seemed to change every time the morning light shifted.
The studio-turned-home was quiet, save for the distant chirping of birds outside and the gentle clinking of my silverware. I took another slow sip of my coffee, perfectly content. The painter might have slipped out into the early morning fog to chase inspiration, but they had left their soul behind on the wall. And right now, enjoying this quiet breakfast alongside their brilliant artwork was the most peaceful start to the day I could have ever asked for.

0 条回复

暂无回复,快来抢沙发吧!

  • 1 / 1 页
敬请注意:文中内容观点和各种评论不代表本网立场!若有违规侵权,请联系我们。